Londinense Wide Awake

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Breakfast Discovery

If I knew I was missing all this, I would wake up early every morning!!

How do you like your eggs in the morning
I like mine with a kiss
Boiled or fried? I'm satisfied as long as I get my kiss
How do you like your toast in the morning
I like mine with a hug
Dark or light? the world's all right as long as I get my hug

I've got to have my love in the morning
Or the rest of my day is positively mayhem
I'm a regular monster
How do you like your eggs in the morning
I like mine with a kiss
Up or down? I'll never frown eggs can be almost bliss
Just as long as I get my kiss...

DEAN MARTIN lyrics - "How Do You Like Your Eggs In The Morning"
(feat. Helen O'Connell)

3 Comments:

  • In the morning just mate and im happy for the rest of the day, maybe, and just maybe, i can stop on my way to MCI and buy some cool madialunas de grasa! jajaja, what make a work day even greater!

    Yea, i like that and i miss that when im not in BA, but its ok... well always have that, and its good to miss, so when u have it... ulala u enjoy it like an orgasm....

    Kisses baby and tell me como te fue en el examennnnnnnnnnnn?

    Maguz

    By Blogger PPPP, at 3:30 am, May 19, 2005  

  • Maga sos LA mejor! No puedo parar de reirme!!!

    Sensacional! Estupendo!

    By Blogger Sir Phantom, at 2:31 am, May 20, 2005  

  • Ha ha found this blog by accident !
    I love that song from the Tropicana advert !

    By Blogger buentes, at 3:42 am, May 29, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home